Time to Check-In: Our obsession with all things checkerboard continues...
If you're like me, checkerboard has inundated almost every aspect of homewares and I am completely AOK with it. Below is a compilation of my favourite checkerboard items that I want to add to my cart ASAP.
1. The Sheet Society has released a limited edition bedding range with mini and mega checks in beige, blush and sage.
2. Holiday the Label's The Pyjama Short Set is the perfect staycation uniform. Made from linen the set consists of the relaxed collared button up shirt and the high waisted elastic and drawstring short.
3. Ooft, this bathmat from Baina is all my chocolate dreams come true. So luxe and neutral enough to fit in the majority of spaces.
4. House of Hazar's gorgeous cushions are designed in the Gold Coast and made in Indonesia and we do looove to support local! I've been lusting over their Hazel and Yani colourways which are such beautiful pieces to elevate any room at home or in your office space.
5. The Soda Fountain currently has a 12 week wait on her ceramics which is a testament to how beautiful her work is. To enquire about her current waitlist and pricelist please email her address linked on her instagram page.
6. Lucinda Jones 'Be Here Now' Print.
7. Miss Amara Riley Natural and Bleached Checkered Rug. The perfect addition to a modern, minimal, bohemian and coastal style space! The low-profile design makes it perfect for higher traffic areas and use under furniture.
8. Curio Practice's Wheatgrass Blanket. Knitted in Victoria and made from 100% Merino wool.